The Laboratory’s contribution to the entire Mechanical Engineering Department’s (Industrial Management Division) educational process is divided in two levels:
- 2 mandatory courses in the 1st cycle of the studies
- Operations Research I,
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratory (forecasting).
- 6 mandatory or optional courses in the 2nd and 3rd cycle of the studies
- Production Management I,
- Project Management,
- Reliability Theory and Maintenance,
- Inventory and Logistics Management,
- Supply Chain Management,
- The Laboratory does not organize a Master program for the time being. However, the academic staff participate as instructors in several master program in Aristotle University, University of Macedomia and other academic institutions.
- The PhD student of the Lab attend the PhD program in Mechanical Engineering.